Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Going back to Chicago

I'm on my way back to Chicago, to get back to work. Then my wife
Yakini, will replace me here at the Brigham And Women's Hospital, in
Boston. Today mom had a hip aspiration, it is the process of drawing
some liquid from her hip, then analyze it in order to determine if
she's clear of infections left. After that, the doctors will let us
know when the hip replacement operation will take place, if all is
clear.
Further more, dad has an appointment on 3-31-10 for the first time we
got here. I am happy for him. Although I won't be there, an
interpreter will be accompanying him to the doctor's office.
I'll keep you all posted as I know more.

Coffy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coffy and family-- I was so relieved to learn that your parents arrived safely in Boston. My wife and I are both educators in Bostonand we live relatively close to Brigham and Women's. If we can be of help to you or your wife as you come in and out of Boston, let me know. Wishing the best to you and your family: --Marc Lavine / marclavine@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete