Thursday, February 25, 2010

.
[a paper that Akin wrote at school]
Akin
2/23/10

Leaving for Haiti
A time when I had mixed feelings was when my dad went to Haiti. First, there were parts of this experience that were sad. One reason I felt sad was because he left. Another reason I felt sad was because I could not go with him. The last reason I felt sad and let down was because he said he was going to be gone for a long time.
In addition, happiness came upon us because my dad is a hero. One reason I felt good was because he was going to help other people. Another reason I felt good was because he was going to be with his family. The last reason I felt happy and good was because he was going to help his family. I felt high and low during my experience when my dad had to go to Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment