Monday, February 15, 2010

so stressed out

Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yakini,

Yesterday, I was talking about taking my parents back to Haiti in hope to stabilize them, but when I think of the reality of that thought I feel as if my head is about to explode I'm so stressed out.

As time is running out and life is moving along I'll need to get to work soon enough right? I can feel the pressure already. What am I gonna do? How can I leave them and with whom?

Honestly, I really don't see me leaving them anytime but until they're stabilized. If there was ever a time that my parents needed me it is now, because they really cannot take care of themselves, and the person to be with them is me or you. I don't have anyone else.

Oh! And I forgot to tell you that dad has developed a hernia when he was alone with mom, lifting her and stuff. We've just discovered it. The doctor prescribed him some meds and said that dad needs to be operated on right away but is too weak for now. More over, the doctor said that in the mean time dad shouldn't lift anything heavy nor stand up for too long.

Who's going to switch mom from side to side and help her with everything?

Just thinking out loud.
Coffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment