Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend updates

Friday, February 5, 2010, 10:41 AM
Mom's out of the room
They put mom out of the room and back in the hallway, she said that it hurt so much when they moved her and that she feels humiliated and can't stop crying.

However, I'm trying to keep my head up and stay positive. I have to find hotel today, as that's my only option.

Coffy



Saturday, February 6, 2010, 1:40 PM
We've found a place!!!!!
I'm so happy right now! We've found a place for mom and dad. More details later.



ok, today i'm in the hallway again at the hospital. today we're moving my mother out of the hallway! we found a place!


Saturday, February 6, 2010
In the bus leaving the hospital

We are now in the bus and we are going to the place, the Centro Bono. They'll give us a place to stay. And that's where i'm taking mom now. And there she is!
We are out of the hospital! finally. we couldn't rent a place and we found a place called Centro Bono. That's willing to accommodate us for another two weeks.
that's good.
we're gonna stop running for two weeks - Yayy!!





Saturday, February 6, 2010
To: Yakini
I finally find someone who knows someone. Hantz, who work at Haitian Embassy, was sent by the vice consul Mr. Madsen Cherubin, to assist us in our search for place to stay two days ago. Hantz made a phone call to someone he'd helped in the past whom he remembered worked for a non for profit organization called Centro Bono. That organization then sent us to place called Capilla de San Jose where they took us in and gave us a room to stay. We are so thankful for that room. Mom prayed and thank god for tonight, cause she thought that she was going to sleep in the hallway hospital again.

Yakini, thank you for being there with me every step of the way and to remind me to stay positive. And thanks to all of you following my story and for all your positive energy.

Coffy.


Moving in

















I am in church. I'm in church. Just to pray for a day.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you found a place for mom. I feel for you. Be strong. God will bless you.

    ReplyDelete