Friday, February 19, 2010

Good news!

Coffy was about to buy the bus ticket, when Yakini called him with this good news:
Partners In Health contacted her with a name of a clinic that Coffy should be accepted to in Haiti, where his parents can be outpatients and stay until they are better. They (PIH) are also working out the details of transportation to Haiti by a private plane and ambulance. This is great news!

We'll update when we know more. As of today, Cofffy and his parents are still at Santo Domingo waiting for the details of the travel to be finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment