Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting closer a solution about a house

Date: Tuesday, February 2
Remember that house I sent a picture of yesterday? Well we've decided to rent it today, but when we went to pay for it one of the realty agent told me that I need a business name and a local number in order to rent a house here in Santo Domingo. So I called Ambalina, Ade's friend's aunt, and she said that tomorrow she'll be able to assist me in this matter.
It's good to know somebody!

I really feel she can help and that I'm getting closer a solution about this.
Also, I've been looking for a bed, a table and chairs for the house, and found a place where they make box spring mattresses. Yeah!

I think tomorrow I'll be able to take mom out of the hospital to a house somewhere.

Coffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment