Friday, January 22, 2010

Missing: Claude Nady



Yakini, pls post this. As you know I am still awaiting word on my father. I have not been able to reach anyone that knows anything. I know Coffy's hands are full with his family and I know that he will do what he can to help find my father but in the meantime if you could post this, maybe someone out there has seen him or at least knows something. Claude Nady is 73 years old, his D.O.B is 10/6/36. His last known address is on Rue Nazon, but he recently moved in with his sister. I don't have her name, but maybe Nady is still her last name. If you have any information re Claude or anyone else with the last name of Nady, pls let us know.

Thank you
Marie Nady


  • 1/24 update: Marie's father was found and is OK as far as we know, we are still waiting for the details
  • 1/27 update: yes, he's OK! more details here
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment