Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Search for medicine

.
1/26/10 Coffy on camera on his way to buy medicine for his mother. (sorry for the poor quality and noise level)

Yakini I am in Santo Domingo
I'm now going to a pharmacy cause her glycemia medicine and her blood pressure medicines are finished
and I've been to a couple of pharmacies and they don't have exactly what she needs so I'm going somewhere else
and I've just been to the hospital to get her Xrays
they're not ready yet
they told me that I should come back tomorrow
because the doctor who supposed to do the reports is not there
he his father who just died
so I'll come back tomorrow for the Xray and the report
but i have her blood test results
so that's a good thing that I was able to accomplish today
I'll call back later

No comments:

Post a Comment